Business Partnering’ is at the heart of our business focusing on quality management information and informed decision making. From accurate forecasting to optimising working capital we can provide an accounting service to suit your needs.
From monthly management accounts to a working capital review, business partnering can mean a number of different activities. Our services include:
• Financial controller service – Monthly management accounts, reviews and we can even attend board meetings to explain how the numbers are impacting your business.
• Working capital management – Do you optimise your cash flow? Do you forecast cash flows in and out of the business? Understanding cash could mean the survival of your business.
• Forecasting and budgeting – A complete service to ensure you plan for the future or secure capital via a business plan.
• Financial control reviews – We can review all your financial controls to ensure the assets are properly safeguarded and transactions properly recorded.
• Cost base analysis – Do you know and understand your cost base? Should some areas be outsourced or has outsourcing gone too far? Do you have enough information to make important decisions?
• Audit preparation – We can prepare a full audit file for your company to allow the yearly process to become as efficient as possible.